Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN )
Care types: Neurological Rehabilitation
Salary: £32,000 ( £14.50 Per Hour + Paid Breaks) Based on 42 hours.
Contract: Permanent. Full Time – Days or Nights. 42 hours available.
*** Salary Equivalent To NHS Band 6 ***
Further Details: If you are a registered nurse with an interest in Neuro Rehabilitation, this is the perfect role for you. As a staff nurse, you will be working within a beautiful facility providing outstanding levels of care. You will be provided with all the resources needed to do the role, with some of the best training and support within the Healthcare sector. The service has admission for adults over the age of 18.
You will be open to outstanding training, progression and opportunities to gain formal qualifications, all free of charge. You will be supported and invested in as both a nurse and a person, and will be given the opportunity to take on responsibilities. If you want to progress to unit manager or deputy manager, there is genuinely no better organisation to do this with.
– Lead a multi-disciplinary shift team, supervising staff in all respects including training and development of care staff, and organising.
– Comply with the NMC Code of Conduct at all times and ensure processes are adhered to for the safe ordering, custody, storing, disposing and administration of all medication.
– Plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in accordance with the resident’s needs and within the ‘named nurse’ system
– Contribute to the development of new ideas in nursing and social care in respect of stimulation for residents to improve their quality of life
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s top healthcare provider who have a fantastic range of company benefits. Including – :
– PIN Re-validation assistance
– Support and ongoing training; Formal Qualifications such as Level 5 NVQs all subsidised.
– Profit Share Scheme.
– Free Hot Meals on Shift.
– Retail, Holiday and Travel Discounts; Employee of the month vouchers.
– Training Workshops.
– Paid Breaks.
– Award Winning Career Development.
– Employee Assistance Helpline – confidential 24hr counselling and legal information.
– Free Uniform.
– Childcare Vouchers; Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children.
– Leisure savings including Cinema visits, Dining out discounts, Theme park and Attractions.
– Discounted Health Club Membership.
– 28 days’ annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays.
– Stakeholder pension plan.
Personal Specification: The successful applicant will be a Registered Nurse; With a VALID NMC PIN – This is essential. They will also be able to live and work in the UK. Most of all, you will display empathy, compassion and a willingness to provide outstanding care.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD LIKE TO LEARN MORE, PLEASE CALL LIAM ON …… OR EMAIL AT