Do you have experience in call planning?
Are you a highly organised individual?
Our client is looking for an experienced call planner to join their dynamic team here in Milton Keynes. Interested? Great…You will be used to working in a busy environment working closely with other departments to ensure excellent delivery of services.
Hours: 8- 4:30pm, 8:30-5pm, 9:30-6pm – At least one Saturday & Sunday per month which is paid as overtime
The main aspects of the role are
* Planning technician attendance within the set territories
* Ensuring calls are assigned and attended with SLA
* Keeping technicians informed of urgent calls to ensure attendance
* Liaising with sites for access & permits
* Checking technician calls upon completion to ensure correct call closure and parts ordered
* Processing calls to sub-contractors
* Manually closing calls on from worksheets when electronic system fails
* Assisting office colleagues with call ETAs
* Checking and releasing calls for invoicing
The role requires
* *Must have Call Planning experience*
* SAP System exposure would be beneficial but not essential
If this sounds like the perfect role for you – apply today!
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business