Location: Chellaston, Derbyshire
Salary: £16 – £18ph (£29,952 – £39,312)
Hour: Days or Nights – Also a Peripatetic option
Time Recruitment is extremely pleased to be looking for a Staff Nurse for a national and highly accredited private sector company, their centre of excellence is continuously achieving high CQC ratings and one of the top 20 best companies to work for in the UK with the best staff benefits within the industry and university accredited training centres on site.
This is a medium sized Elderly Care service, specialising in Dementia care. Offering personalised, specialist care, accommodating for each individual’s needs; learning about the life of the residents, encouraging the families to get involved, enhanced relationships of trust.
With several activities co-ordinators and support staff on hand during every shift, with excellent staff support and operational management structure, Registered Nurse applicants will have flexibility within their shifts and are offered autonomy in their position teamed with excellent annual leave allowance creating a fantastic work-life balance.
– Generous Annual Leave Allowance
– Employer contribution to a Stakeholder pension plan
– Access to the company’s Shopping Club with hundreds of savings from retail outlets
– Child Care Vouchers Scheme
– Structured career development path and award winning training via an in house training
– Subsidised health and personal accident insurance
– Long Service Awards
– Employee help line to support staff in times of need
– Award winning and university accredited training centres
– Opportunity to gain NVQ level 4 and 5 in management and even masters degrees
This company offer clear career in house progression opportunities and generous company benefits alongside a caring approach towards their staff and an active interest in staff development with many existing staff members moving on to deputy manager, home manager and area manager roles.
Alternatively please click ‘APPLY’ below and I will endeavour to get in touch as soon as possible.
Keywords: RGN, Staff Nurse, Nurse Derbyshire, RGN Derby, Staff Nurse West Bromwich, Care Home, Nursing Home Nurse, Registered Nurse Derby, Part Time Nursing, Care Home Nurse, Ward Nurse, Staff Nurse