A market leading Construction business are seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their team on a permanent basis based in their North West office.
The role of Quantity Surveyor takes commercial responsibility for the contract performance for allocated works to maximise both turnover and profitability for contracts allocated.
This role reports to the Commercial Manager. You will be responsible for hi spec fitout and refurb projects within the Retail, Office and Commercial sectors up to the value of £6m. You will also have involvement in a spread of national framework clients across a variety of sectors including Retail, Banking and Hotel sectors.
While not essential, fitout experience in a fast paced framework environment is advantageous.
This is an opportunity to join a well-established and growing business. This position would suit someone who is keen to work with an employer that values their staff and looks to create a long term progressive environment for their employees.
* To provide commercial advice to the Commercial Manager on financial issues associated with the delivery of projects from pitch to completion.
* To take commercial responsibility for contract performance to maximise both turnover and profitability
* To report on a monthly basis via CVR’s or on an ad hoc basis depending on the clients requirements.
* To adhere to a robust commercial process ensuring that the client obtains continued high quality and value for money.
The successful candidate will:
* Hold a degree in Quantity Surveying
* Have previous experience working in a similar role (preferably with fitout or frameworks experience)
* Hold a full UK driver’s licence
* Hold a CSCS card
For the right person a great long term progressive career is on offer as well as a highly competitive salary and package incl: car allowance, pension, couple private medical insurance, 25 days + bank holidays, free gym membership.
If you are interested in this role please apply directly to this ad with an up to date copy of your CV.
Alternatively, you can send a copy direct
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency