Mobile Fire Alarm Service Engineer
£26,000 + Only covering local patch + Overtime + Van + 28 Days Holiday + Pension
Are you a Field Service Engineer from a fire alarm background looking to work for a £3 billion turnover company?
This is an opportunity to work with a blue chip FTSE 100 business where you will be invested in, developed and have a long term, stable role.
On offer is plenty of overtime where you can significantly increase your earnings.
This is a truly global, multi – billion pound turnover business where you can have a genuine career. This is not just another job, but an opportunity to develop technically through specialist training and courses and develop into a niche Engineer.
You will be exclusively servicing Alarm Systems only and become a technical specialist in this billion pound company.
You will be travelling no further than 1 hour in any direction making your patch a small one. The idea is to build progressive, long lasting relationships with customers and stakeholder alike.
This role would suit a Service Engineer from a fire alarm background looking for a career and development.
* Servicing of Fire Alarm Systems and provision of new equipment where required.
* Attend to emergency reactive call outs in line with the customer’s contract.
* Ability to survey new and remedial works in accordance with the British Standard.
* Installation of small works and projects as required.
* 24 hour call out service and will be placed on a rota.
* Service Engineering background
* Fire Alarm systems experience
Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, Fire, Alarm, Engineer, Facilities, Maintenance, Manager, Project, Security, Access, 17th Edition, Installation, Call Out, Stevenage, Luton, Hitchin
Please apply online or call Jack Clark at Rise Technical for more information