Staffline are recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to join us at our client’s modern distribution warehouse in Avonmouth.
Main duties of the role:
* Using manual handling equipment within a large chilled warehouse to pick a variety of fresh produce – ranging from fresh vegetables, dairy products, desserts etc.
* Operating both manual and electrical pallet trucks and stacking items into roll cages, guided by digital wrist mounted computers and trigger scanners.
* Other duties may include loading and unloading and site hygiene.
Benefits of the role:
* Guaranteed 37.5 hours plus overtime available
* Training provided
* Canteen – Reduced rate hot and cold food
* Onsite parking
* Weekly pay
* Full time work
* Part time work also available
Successful candidates will ideally have some experience of working within a fast paced warehouse environment, however this is not essential as full training will be provided. Candidates must also be flexible in their approach to working hours, as they will be required to work weekends on a 5 days from 7 rota.
This a temporary position, however should the candidate demonstrate the right attributes, permanent opportunities may be available.
The pay rate for this role varies depending on the shift worked. This is a performance measured role, below are the on-target pay rates:
* Monday to Friday Days from £7.60 – £8.60 per hour
* Monday to Friday Nights from £8.36 – £9.46 per hour
* Weekend Days from £8.36 – £9.46 per hour
* Weekend Nights from £8.74 – £9.89 per hour
Weekend premiums and overtime hours and rates are also available.
Benefits: weekend premiums and overtime rates