Specifically qualified Person with (SQP) in animal medicines, a legal category of professionally qualified persons who are entitled to prescribe and/or supply of certain veterinary medicines are respected, advising on choice of medicine and their safe and effective use. The SQP is responsible for ensuring this irrespective of how the product is supplied, e.g supply from a registered retail premises, postal supply from a website etc.
– To manage, inspire and develop their operational team focused on delivering client SLA, meeting KPI standards and achieving client and budget targets.
– To build a strong team focused on service excellence and people development at all times maintaining a safe working environment.
– To support the Shift Manager in ensuring the handling & dispatch of all customer product is achieved to optimum levels of cost and efficiency through the effective supervision and control of their staff.
– Meet all compliance and legal requirements in relation to site and business activities on their shift.
– Ensure clear understanding and adherence to company policies across the team.
– To be the communication conduit between the colleagues under their direct control and the shift manager, and then upwards through the line