Senior C++ Developer / 3-6 months / £ …… per day / London
Key Skills: C++ up to 14, Linux or Unix , high volume, high availability distributed systems
My client are of one of the most influential organisations in international business particularly within financial services, they have a requirement for an expert C++ language developer in central London to come on board for a flagship project.
The ETOMS team is responsible for enabling our clients to trade electronically on markets globally like the London Stock Exchange. We provide the tools to help them identify potential deals, send orders, and monitor their performance in the market. A key challenge we face is adapting our software to the changing regulatory environment, in particular the changes being brought by the MiFID II regulations. We are therefore looking for new hires to carry out upgrade work in anticipation of the new regulations and provide go-live support for the changes.
You will be required to:
– Take responsibility for the full software development life-cycle, from understanding the needs of the business through to coding to deployment and maintenance. Your work will be highly visible, making you highly accountable
– Enjoy solving highly complex problems while understanding the scope and impact of your work
– Be quick, resourceful, flexible, and an excellent collaborator. You will balance the best of technical and product knowledge to craft unsurpassed product solutions for our customers
Key Skills & Qualifications:
– Expertise C++
– Experience using Linux/Unix.
– An interest in automation, and news in general.
– An understanding of continuous integration principles and writing testable code.
– First class communications skills comfortable speaking with technical and non-technical parties.
– Financial services.
– Full software development life cycle (SDLC)
– Familiarity with the distinctions of building high volume, high availability distributed systems.
– Exposure to micro-services
They are looking for the best of the best and have a tough interview process including a technical test for the initial stage, followed by and interview and potentially a presentation.
My client is reviewing C.Vs this week, to be considered or to find out more information please get in touch either by Email or to my direct line.