Job Title: Operational/Admin Support
Salary £9.00 – £10.00 per hour
Contract: Temporary to Permanent
Have you got experience within Administration and looking for your next role? Want to learn and grow in a vibrant, exciting company? Then this may be the role for you!
Our client based in Abingdon is looking for a sales administrator/Operational Support to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis. They are a very successful company within their sector and are offering excellent experience.
* Liaise with colleagues in international locations regards to stock ordering, deadlines and development.
* Gathering product data to present and distribute throughout the company.
* Using Oracle systems for reports and analysis on sales and customer data to distribute
* Processing of consumer internet orders and controlling stock availability on companies website
* Warehouse stock control and adjustments, tracking and entering details on Oracle for all other users to see.
* Distribute product availability and schedules.
* Liaising with couriers to ensure deliveries arrive to schedule and on time. Providing clearing instructions and clearance data to submit to HMRC for the clearance containers.
* Submitting purchase orders and liaising with key suppliers.
* Checking invoices from suppliers against current agreed pricing.
* Following the shipment from despatched to end
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 8:45am – 17:30pm, offering an hourly pay rate of £9.00 – £10.00 per hour.
Benefits: Free Parking