Our Client, a leading Commercial Company based in Central London, are currently recruiting for a Financial Planning and Analysis Finance Manager on a 12 month contractual basis. This position will be paid on an hourly rate and the client is ideally looking for candidates to be looking to work under a PAYE status.
Reporting to the Finance Director, your key responsibilities will include:
* Prepare and consolidate all recurring finance activities including monthly close, budgets and forecasts, monthly & quarterly analysis
* Support in Opex Management to deliver training, reporting and analytics, and partner with Business Partners in decision support and spend visibility
* Support monthly close processes through provision of reporting, insight and analysis
* Deliver monthly management reporting and in-depth review and forecasting for a therapeutic area.
* Prepare variance analysis, trend analysis, and mix/price analysis
* Develop financial / management reporting packages and processes
* Lead budgeting and reporting processes, including developing financial targets and key metrics
* ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified but will also consider Qualified by experience or holds a professional qualification equivalent to or a BA/BS degree in finance or accounting
* Extensive progressive experience in financial planning and analysis
* Demonstrated success in process improvement implementations, including process issue identification and solution recommendations
* PC skills with Microsoft products with advanced Excel capabilities – in-depth Oracle and Hyperion experience preferred
If this role is of interest please contact Debbie Webb or Jigna Mannell-Patel at Parkside Recruitment (/jigna.mannell-). If you are previously registered or registered with Parkside please call the office and ask to speak to Debbie or Jigna.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer