Java Developer-Wholesale Banking
Based in London
Continuous Integration Developer required for a large innovation project.
As Java Developer responsible for the integration of a vendor supplier Application.
The project is to promote the use of iterative software development and other agile development practices and processes.
* Setting up, maintaining and evolving a high performing agile process.
* Direct communication with stakeholders and end users.
* Implementation of testing best practice
* Implementation of build and delivery best practice.
Key skills required for the Java Developer position
* Experience of complex distributed systems.
* Experience in web based distributed architectures.
* Confident and practised communicator, with excellent stakeholder management skills.
* Significant experience of Kanban and Scrum methodologies.
* Proven experience of building development practises based upon test driven development, continuous integration & deployment.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country’s largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client’s and candidate’s needs.