Staffline are recruiting for Food Production Operatives to join our client’s Cake Factory based in Daventry.
The main duties of the role will include:
* Packing goods (cakes) into containers for dispatch
* Inserting products into the oven
* Mixing goods for further processing
* Palletising goods and preparing for delivery
* Carrying out housekeeping and cleaning of work stations
Successful candidates must:
* Be able to work in a warm environment
* Have a basic understanding of written and spoken English
* Have a flexible approach to working hours
* Be able to work in a physically demanding environment
* Be able to travel to and from work for relevant shift times
No experience is needed for this role as full training will be provided.
Successful candidates will benefit from on-site parking and canteen.
The hours of work available are fixed shifts of, 06.00am – 14.30pm, 14.30pm – 23.00pm, Monday to Friday. Overtime hours available to do on Saturday and Sunday.
The rate of pay is £7.50 per hour for AM/PM shift. Overtime paid after 40 hours worked – day shift £9.38p/h. Saturday overtime paid as £11.25 and Sunday/Bank holiday as £15.00.
There are temporary leading to permanent opportunities (8 weeks) plus scope for career progression for successful candidates.
Staffline is one of the UK’s leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment
Benefits: overtime up to £15 p/h