Are you looking to join one of the most iconic and prestigious brands in the automotive sector?
We are looking for smart, personable individuals, who have the ability to deliver the highest level of customer service and have an eye for detail. The role may suit ex-services, ex-police/ fire type personnel, or someone who has previously worked in a driving/ customer service role.
Your hours will consist of Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 8am to 6pm with 1 hour for lunch. Week 2: Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8am to 6pm with 1 hour for lunch.
Your duties will include the following:
* Planning journeys to ensure vehicles are delivered on time
* Driving the vehicle safely and delivering it to the customer
* Showing customers around the vehicle and explaining the controls
* Accurately completing the required paperwork
* Checking vehicles thoroughly on collection.
A FULL JOB SPECIFICATION WILL BE ISSUED UPON APPLICATION
Car Delivery Driver | Delivery Driver | Driver | Driving | Vehicle Rental | Delivery Driver
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to be:
* A smart, well-presented individual, with excellent communication skills.
* Able to complete paperwork neatly and accurately.
* An eye for detail and ability to work to deadlines.
* The holder of a full driving licence for at least 1 years (for insurance purposes
* Full valid UK driving licence
* Eligibility to work in the UK
About Our Company:
William Morgan Group is an authorised BMW retailer, which provides the complete range of New and Approved Used BMW and MINI vehicles as well as operating the BMW motorcycle franchise. We also provide servicing, parts and accessory requirements.
William Morgan Group has over 300 employees regionally based in Oxford and Northampton.
Our mission is to be an outstanding retailer that delights our customers, cares for our people and takes pride in our business