Key skills: Programme Manager, Leadership, ICT, Secure Systems, Technical Background, Government Departments, Security Clearance, SC Cleared, DV Cleared, Security Unit, Test Management, Cost Management, Programme Delivery, Troubleshooting, APM, PRINCE2, MSP, PMO, PSO, Consultancy, IT, Project Management, People Management, Team Management, Security Initiatives, High Level Stakeholder Management, Client Relationships, MS Office Suite, MS Project
You are an experienced Programme Manager from a highly technical background and previous exposure to secure environments and secure ICT systems. You have a strong testing knowledge on project and programme levels across global projects and preferably in secure environments, such as MOD and Government Departments. You have a proven track of managing programme delivery to meet Cost, Time and Quality targets, and manage technical and non-technical team across various IT remits and geographies.
IMPORTANT: You currently hold SC Clearance and are DV Clearable!
* Focus on the design, implementation and support of secure ICT systems
* Improve the effectiveness of a sizeable engineering team
* Provide practical programme planning, organisation and management
* Managing programme delivery to meet Cost, Time and Quality targets
* Troubleshooting and management of other programme issues
* Working with technical and non-technical team across various IT disciplines and geographies
* Must have SC Clearance and be DV Clearable!
* Previous experience within secure environments, e.g. MOD and Government Departments.
* Track record of highly technical project and programmes’ delivery.
* Understanding of cost implications, delivery timescales, schedules and reports
* Strong test management experience
* Hold Project and Programme Management qualifications, e.g., APM and PRINCE2
* In-depth understanding of ICT systems
* Extensive experience working in a Programme Management Office (PMO) and/or Project Support Office (PSO)
* Consultancy or similar organisation experience highly desired
* Experience working with technical and non-technical team across various IT disciplines and locations
* Strong people and team management experience
* Previous experience of leading security relater programmes or initiatives
* Previous experience of managing complex issues
* Strong experience in building client relationships with high level stakeholders
* Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially MS Project
* Ability to work under pressure, whilst maintaining attention to detail
* Ability to work with minimum supervision
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application
Benefits: Additional Benefits