An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Warehouse Night Shift Manager to join a Worcestershire based third party logistics company & take responsibility for the night shift.
Reporting to the Operations Manager the role is responsible for the effective management of the night shift to ensure customer requirements are met in full.
Duties and responsibilities:
– Man management including:
– Following disciplinary procedures
– Motivating, organising and encouraging staff within the warehouse
– Developing and Training the teams
– Monitoring staff performance & progress
– Process adherence and auditing
– Promoting a collaborative and health and safety conscious work ethic
– Ensuring stock integrity is maintained throughout
– Management and KPI reporting
– Effective and informative shift handovers
– Conflict management
– Prioritisation of workload
– Effective communication and escalation
– Customer contact
– Keeping stock control systems up-to-date and planning future capacity requirements
– Manage picks and loading of vehicles
– Managing staff to ensure standards are continuously met to include:
– 5’s disciplines are adhered
– Oversee planned maintenance of equipment
– Handle any non-conforming materials according to processes and procedures
– To assist with any containment issues for customer upon instruction
– Support stock takes as required
The ideal candidate will have gained relevant experience from within a distribution / logistics / warehousing environment, and will be able to demonstrate competency with regard to the duties stated above.
The position is commutable from Worcester, Stratford, Evesham & Tewkesbury, based on a night shift pattern, covering Monday to Friday nights.
In return there is the chance to join an established logistics and distribution company who offer high levels of service within their operations.
Salary is offered in the range £30,000 – £40,000 per annum, dependant on skills and experience that can be displayed