Domestic Appliance Engineer – Luton, Bedfordshire
A Domestic Appliance Engineer is urgently sought to join an expanding, manufacturer of domestic appliances in their Southern team. You’ll be working on all equipment, from cookers to washing machines and fridges/freezers.
The successful Domestic Appliance Engineer will have:
* Good solid experience of repair of a variety of white goods and domestic appliances
* Experience of working in customer homes
* Full UK licence (preferably clean)
* A good work history and staying power!
* Gas qualifications are hugely desirable but are not essential
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join a progressive company who genuinely reward hard work and drive with excellent training and opportunity for progression. Training will be given in any areas needed – including 2nd ine refrigeration if needed.
This is genuinely one of the best monetary packages on the market, but also includes pension, life assurance, health plan and quarterly bonuses.
For more information, please click ‘apply now’ in confidence and I’ll call to discuss in more detail
Benefits: OTE £32,000