Prospero Teaching are proud to partner an excellent school in Swindon in their search for a full time Finance Manager to start immediately. Primary Data Manager and Exams Officer. We are looking for someone who has previous experience, is enthusiastic, determined, AAT qualified (or equivalent)
As a Finance Manager you will be responsible for managing the finances and the finance team at the school.
This term time only, full time Finance Manager will be looking to start as soon as possible, however for the right candidate they can wait until August.
The usual working hours are 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday. Salary is between £24k and £28k FTE (depending upon experience).
APPLICANTS MUST HOLD A VALID DBS CERTIFICATE. (If you do not currently hold one you must be willing to obtain one before the start date)
Your role as the Finance Manager will involve:
– Manage all of the schools finances and ensure correct policies and procedures are taking place
– Ensure all expenditures are correct
– Provide reports to the Strategic Director of Finance and the Principal
– Assist with preparation for the five year plan
– Assist with the annual budget
– Ensure you meet strict deadlines with invoices and returns
The ideal full time Finance Manager will have the following:
– AAT qualification or equivalent
– Be highly organised and be able to meet strict deadlines
– Excellent written and verbal communication
– Be able to use their own initiative
– Be able to work as part of a team
– PC literate – able to use excel, outlook and work
– Enhanced DBS check
– Experience within an education sector or similar