New opportunities have become available to join a dedicated Internet Response and Inbound Sales division of a highly-regarded, leading national organisation. This role requires contacting customers who have shown an interest in a company product via online and third party portals and are requesting a call back for further details, as well as taking inbound sales calls discussing products and services with the customer. Working within a supportive environment, you must demonstrate excellent customer engagement skills with the ability to convert potential customer interest into confirmed leads, maximising sales revenue.
Your duties will include:
* Making outbound calls to customers who have requested a call back.
* Understanding the customers situation and their overall needs.
* Using company and product knowledge and discussing products and promotions available.
* Building effective rapport and trust with each individual customer.
* Taking Inbound Sales calls, discussing customers requirements.
* Aiming to book qualified appointments for national field sales representatives.
* Using upmost customer service levels reflecting the company ethos
* Meeting and exceeding conversion sales targets.
* Have previous customer service experience, ideally in a contact centre (but not essential)
* Have a proven track record of hitting and exceeding targets.
* Possess effective rapport building skills, able to liaise with all types of customers.
* Use excellent communication and listening skills.
* Be flexible and adaptable to company and team needs.
A permanent opportunity working 37.5 hours per week on a weekly shift pattern;
Week 1 Monday to Friday 8:85am 5:15pm
Week 2 Monday to Wednesday 9am 5:30pm & Saturday and Sunday 9am 5pm
Week 3 Monday to Friday 1pm 9pm
Offered salary of £14,040 plus an extra £2.50 per hour for any hours worked after 6pm and on weekends plus an additional bonus of up to £3,000. Benefits package including pension, annual holiday entitlement and free car parking are also offered.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Jess Harber Resource Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals – we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate